Our medical grade material is coated with PU and made in Europe, to the highest standards.
It is versatile for use in healthcare upholstery as well as PPE for protecting healthcare workers and patients.
It is designed to meet the most urgent medical challenges faced by the healthcare sector today.
This material is manufactured in 9 stock colours and available in widths of 110cm and 145cm.
• Mattress covers
• Medical upholstery (hospitals, clinics, rehabilitation centres, nursing homes, field hospitals, ambulances, hotels, hospices, nurseries and many other application where protection is required against risk of infection, soaking or soiling).
• PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) such as coveralls, overalls, aprons, face masks (when fitted with a filter)
Specifications of this material:
• Vapour permeable (breathable)
• In accordance with ISO/TC 94/SC13 N 357 with regards to penetration of phage particles (including viruses),
• Resistant to washing and sterilisation in autoclaves at temperatures upto 121°C (reducing the need for single use disposal)
• Resistant to disinfectants
• Thermally and ultrasonically weldable.
• Non-irritant to skin and has no cytotoxic effect
• Safe for children
• Oil proof
• Phthalates Free
• Compliant to REACH
Medical Mattress Cover
Medical Grade PU